The Professional Agricultural Workers Conference (PAWC) is a forum committed to a world that values and promotes equal opportunity equitable access to information and technology for sustainable development of communities and natural resources.
To enhance the skills and contributions of agricultural and related professionals (business, government, university and community professionals) involved in discovery, dissemination and use of emerging technologies, information, problem solving, policy formulation and strategy development for the advancement of people and communities.
Goal and Objectives
- Provide an annual forum for the exchange of cutting-edge knowledge and information.
- Initiate and follow-up on programs and policy initiatives.
- Provide information for public decision-makers and stakeholders.
- Recognize and award those professionals who have made outstanding contributions to society.
- Mentor and nurture generations of professionals (agricultural and related sciences).
- Facilitate partnerships, collaborations, networking among corporations, individuals, groups, and organizations.
- Foster professional development and life-long learning opportunities.
- Foster an environment for institutional capacity building for people, organizations, and communities.